In Projects that are linked to Agresso, Projects have a “Project Owner” which is stored in both Pulse and Agresso. In order to change the User who is “Project Owner”, we must lodge a “Project Amendment”.
- Learn more about other Project settings that are shared between Pulse and Agresso
1. From the Project Summary page hover over the “Summary Actions” drop-down and click “Project Amendment”
If you can’t see this option please ask Finance to make the change for you.
2. On the “Project Amendments” screen click “Create New Request”
3. Under ‘Type’ select ‘Project Details’
4. Select the User from the list available Users
5. Click “Submit” to lodge the Amendment Request
Clicking submit will notify the User or Users who are nominated to Approve Project Amendment Requests in your Office. This is always the Finance team but can also include other Users depending on the setup of your Office.
Depending on your permission you may see an “Approve” button which you can use to approve amendments immediately.